Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
Q-Bot is a high tech, high growth, international SME, developing robotics and intelligent systems that are revolutionising the built environment. We are improving the sustainability of buildings all whilst creating a positive social impact (you’ll find more detail below).
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper to join the Finance team to manage the day-to-day accounts function and provide support for monthly and annual reporting. Taking ownership of the bookkeeping for the business you’ll be the first point of contact for supplier and customer enquiries, liaising closely with other teams to provide accurate and timely reporting. You’ll be working in a growing company, taking responsibility for a wide range of accounting tasks as well as some of the general office management functions.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Xero, be process driven with excellent attention to detail. If feel you have the right skills and attributes for this role, please send us your CV and Cover Letter outlining how you meet the requirements, why you are applying for this job and what type of role you are looking for.
- Processing transactions and managing the payables and expenses reporting.
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure accuracy and appropriate documentation.
- Assisting with the inventory and stock ordering.
- Support for monthly reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and sales invoicing.
- Support general office management including monitoring office supplies.
- Assisting the Sales Team to handle customer enquiries and manage the workflow of private sales.
- Ad hoc admin, research and data requests. Supporting other teams as needed.
- At least two year’s experience working in an accounts/bookkeeping role.
- Good understanding and experience of using Xero accounting software.
- Self-motivated and highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process driven, can effectively manage tasks, report progress, plan time and work to deadlines.
- Adaptable and happy to take on new challenges but recognise when to seek guidance.
- Can do attitude and willing to lend a hand with other teams when required.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office packages, able to use formulas in Excel.