Q-Bot is a fast-growing robotics and AI company based in London and the north east. We are working in partnership with social landlords and private owners across the UK. We use robots to install underfloor-insulation with a BASF polyurethane (PU) foam developed and certified for this application. The robot is inserted under the floor through an access hatch, surveys the void and condition of the floor, if suitable sprays an expanding insulation foam to the underside of the floor and finally records the install to verify the area and depth of insulation applied.
Over the last couple of years Q-Bot has grown considerably doubling revenues each year, this has also meant our client base has expanded significantly. We are looking for someone ambitious, detail focussed and an excellent communicator to help coordinate our fast-pasted operational team. As our Operations Coordinator, you will take the lead on making bookings as well as collating feedback and data from finished work. You will need to be extremely organised, dilligent and experienced in resource management with an understanding of the built environment.
- Manage the bookings with our clients and track progress through the delivery of the programme.
- Manage national diaries for a large team.
- Work with the operations & commercial teams to make sure all clients contracts are fulfilled.
- Measure impact using questionnaires.
- Resource management, reporting and tracking KPIs.
- Continuously look to improve the way Q-Bot works with clients.
- Experience in an Operations Coordinator role (or similar).
- Experience managing clients over the telephone, booking appointments and issuing feedback questionnaires.
- Excellent telephone manner to help foster positive relationships with clients.
- Experience of the built environment or retrofit.
- Extremely organised and detail focussed.
- Happy working independently, managing your own time and responsibilities.
- Proficient in all MS packages.
- Ability to deal with challenging situations in a calm and collected manner.
- Proactive approach to scheduling and diary management.
- Some experience with reporting and tracking KPIs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education: University degree 2:1 or better.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.